TOMORROW! Tomorrow we make Answer Time history. Astronaut Scott Kelly (@stationcdrkelly), Station Commander, ISS Expedition 26, who has been circling the Earth every 90 minutes for the last 11 months* will be answering Asks. From space!
It’ll be the…
- Highest altitude Answer Time
- Highest velocity Answer Time
- Only weightless Answer Time
- Answer Time most likely to make contact with aliens
Get your Asks in now. Ask about the S5 Truss Segment. Ask about gravity waves. Ask if he still has that dream where he’s falling.
Cdr. Kelly logs on tomorrow, Saturday February 13 at 1:45 pm Eastern time, but the Ask box is open now.
* That’s more than 5,000 times!
Artwork by 30000fps
Why not show us a full 360 degree view of the earth without a fisheye lens?